Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

Our trip home was great. The kids were all packed in the car and very excited to get to watch a new movie I bought for the trip: a 3-D version of The Polar Express. This picture made me laugh. Do you think we'll be able to fit 2 more kids
in that suburban when we travel in a few months?? We'll definitely need to invest in a roof-top luggage rack!!



Here's a pic of the cousins playing with some new puppies at the farm. So adorable. The little puppy
that JD was holding got the name "Toughie" because he was a tough puppy to endure JD's 2 year old puppy love.


















Here are also a few "priceless" moments of my children with their Great Grandparents. I was so blessed that we had the weekend to spend with them. I treasured our every moment together and loved that my kids really spent some good Quality Time with them.

MEMAW and kids
Papaw and kids

We had a great Thanksgiving 2008 and can't wait for another visit at Christmas!!!

No comments: