Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haircuts by Mom

So last night was barber shop night at our house and I came up with some crazy cuts.......
HAHA!! For those who might not know Joel and Jackson......these are not their normal do's.
They were trying to make me laugh....and it worked!

Jackson took his first solo airplane ride at age 8 today to Tx to visit grandparents.....he did great, much better than I did, in fact. He had a few choked up moments, after our goodbye hug when he started to turn away and walk down the jetway but I was really having a hard time watching him walk down that jetway to the airplane and knowing that he was scared. By the time I waited for his airplane to take off, I was puffy-eyed, nauseated, and really wishing I had a prescription for Ativan. :) I'm so thankful he was brave enough to get on that plane even though he was scared and nervous at the last minute because I know he overcame and conquered a fear today and that's good for developing character and boosting a boy's self esteem. :) Plus--- he's already being spoiled by Mommommy and Poppy like you wouldn't believe and that's good for a boy too!!!


We'll see you in a few days Jackson!!
Loveyou--- Mom

No comments: